What are the benefits of an annual Health Nucleus assessment?
By participating in an annual Health Nucleus assessment, you may benefit from the following:
- A quantifiable baseline of health that allows you to measure and track small changes over time.
- Personalized knowledge about your individual health risk factors based on your genomic and phenotypic (physical) information, not a national average.
- Early identification of diseases that may not have otherwise been discovered until the development of symptoms. (Examples include identifying insulin resistance which can precede diabetes).
- Insights about lifestyle modifications or methods for early screening that could assist in preventing or identifying the onset of the disease in the early, more treatable stage.
- Results of genetic information that may be useful for other family members and future generations.